Well, it is late afternoon here and I’m just getting to this post! The whole point of this 31 days of posting was to exhibit the chaos, and well, I think its doing that!
Had some errands to run this morning, went to the gym, worked on a workshop, and worked on my book. Also took Princess #3 to the park, and then all three princesses to the library. (Also down another 3 lbs! Woo-hoo!)
Working on an early dinner now, since Princess #1 has chorus practice tonight for the county singing festival. What’s on the menu? Breaded, crunchy tofu cutlets and this delish raw veg salad I just made. OMG, it is GOOD! Princess #2 keeps sneaking bites!
Here’s the recipe… Mix up all these ingredients!
- 4 zucchini’s sliced and then slice again (see pic!)
- 2 red peppers cut into cubes
- 1 cup of fresh or thawed frozen peas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Pure garlic powder, pure onion powder, parsley, basil, salt, pepper to taste. I did a few dashes each.